What is the Museum of Contemporary Cuts (MoCC)?
MoCC is a visionary organization that partners with individuals, public and private organizations, and institutions to foster a greater understanding of contemporary culture through international art exhibitions, publications, performances, and events which seek to create impact by developing careers and creating opportunities for artists.
Vision Statement (forthcoming)
What does MoCC do?
- Develops exhibitions with a focus on art, economics and the economic crisis.
- Develops publications with a focus on art, economics and the economic crisis.
- Organizes lectures, meetings and seminars on art, economics and the economic crisis.
- Develops data visualizations and data-based projects.
- Collects and organizes data, acting as a general repository of information for artists, curators and researchers interested in arts and economics.
- Develops and implements research projects and international collaborations on art and economics.